none
Create Invoice for any shopping mall in Asp.Net RRS feed

• Question

• I want to create an Invoice for any shopping mall in asp.net. When a customer place an order, each order entered in grid view but not saving database permanently, but when I shall press Save command button then it will be permanently stored in database.
    Wednesday, December 21, 2016 10:55 PM

All replies

• Hi systembitbyte,

>>I want to create an Invoice for any shopping mall in asp.net.

We have Asp.Net forum, you'd better repost this issue in Asp.Net forum where you could contact Asp.Net experts.

Your ASP.Net related questions should be placed inside a forum at http://forums.asp.net

>>When a customer place an order, each order entered in grid view but not saving database permanently

You could save these data in a DataTable

>> but when I shall press Save command button then it will be permanently stored in database.

You can make the Save button Click Event and do an operation of saving data to database.

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:27 AM