Azure container suddenly stopped recieving images RRS feed

• Question

• User-2097295820 posted

I am using azure storage system to save my images. It always been working not until now I just noticed that every time I upload a picture I dont get to see it in the azure container that I created. I dont know were the problem is form.

I dont know what to do. I have created a demo form to upload it still not working. I am sure of my codes it worked before. It just suddenly stopped dont know why

first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
    A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll
    A first chance exception of type 'Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException' occurred in Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll
    A first chance exception of type 'Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException' occurred in Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll
    A first chance exception of type 'Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:56 AM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi skliz4rel,

'Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException' occurred in Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll

Could you share us the code you are using to upload images to Azure Blob storage? According to the error message, we just know something wrong with perform Azure storage, it is not enough for us to find the issue, please show us the detailed error message. And you could debug the code to find which code snippet cause the error.

With Regards,

Fei Han

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:14 AM
  • User-2097295820 posted

It now working. I did not do anything to it. I guess it must have been a server issue

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 10:14 AM