none
What about the new features of Oracle Adapter? RRS feed

• Question

• Ok, sorry if i'm in a mistake but, I understood after to read the BizTalkAdapterPack.ppt that Oracle Adapter will use ODP.net. I've installed the BizTalk R2 on a virtual Machine with BizTalk LOB Adapters Sp1 Beta2 and the Oracle adapter is still using ODBC, am I wrong?

Thanks

Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:02 AM

Answers

• There are 2 sets of adapters -- (1) SP1 of the adapters that we shipped with BTS 2006 and (2) a new set of adapters that enable SOA access to LOB systems called the BizTalk Adapter Pack.

The BizTalk Adapter Pack is not yet publicly available for download. Till our Beta comes out in the next few months, the only way to evaluate these adapters is to join our TAP program.

Monday, June 25, 2007 10:28 AM

All replies

• There are 2 sets of adapters -- (1) SP1 of the adapters that we shipped with BTS 2006 and (2) a new set of adapters that enable SOA access to LOB systems called the BizTalk Adapter Pack.

The BizTalk Adapter Pack is not yet publicly available for download. Till our Beta comes out in the next few months, the only way to evaluate these adapters is to join our TAP program.

Monday, June 25, 2007 10:28 AM
  • Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:09 PM