Navigation Pane Width RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I open a database the navigation pane width is too litter. Is there a setting to set the width to my choice.
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Jim. Each time I resize the Nav Pane, it seems to stick, and it doesn't apply to other databases. So, even if there is a "setting", which I am not sure if there is, then my guess is it might only apply to the "current" database, which means you may have to adjust the settings for all your database one at a time anyway. I hope somebody else has a better answer for you. Good luck!
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Jim. Each time I resize the Nav Pane, it seems to stick, and it doesn't apply to other databases. So, even if there is a "setting", which I am not sure if there is, then my guess is it might only apply to the "current" database, which means you may have to adjust the settings for all your database one at a time anyway. I hope somebody else has a better answer for you. Good luck!
    Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:00 PM
  • Every time I open a database the navigation pane width is too litter. Is there a setting to set the width to my choice.

Hi Jim,

As DB guy also indicated, change the size of the navigation pane and close the database. Someway the changes are saved.

Imb.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:32 PM