Access DB Password is not working RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a Password protected Access db which MS- Access 2010, It was good with password and i accessed many times, however once i copied and pasted that file to new path, since then password stopped working. For Correct password also, i am getting Not a valid password error msg. How to resolve this issue.. please help.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:49 PM

Answers

• >>>I am using a Password protected Access db which MS- Access 2010, It was good with password and i accessed many times, however once i copied and pasted that file to new path, since then password stopped working. For Correct password also, i am getting Not a valid password error msg. How to resolve this issue.. please help.<<<

According to your description, I have created Access Database then Password protected in Access 2010, unfortunately, I can't reproduce your issue.
    Do you open the Password protected Access db in Access 2010 after you copied and pasted that file to new path? If so, I suggest you could try to compact and repair this database or create an new
    database then Password protected in Access 2010 to check this issue.

For more information, click here to refer about Encrypt a database by using a database password

• Edited by David_JunFeng Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:16 AM
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:44 PM
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:51 AM