none
Warning deprecated Runtime RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tried compile the KinectPowerPointControl with the new Kinect SDK. During it I got a Warning that deprecated Runtime.Runtime happen. After searching regarding a hint what I need to to do I did not found any hint. Can someone investigate here ?

Thx

Georg

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:05 AM

All replies

• Can you provide me with a link because im doing something with kinect that involves using powerpoint with mouse mischief and would like to see the persons add-on
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:37 PM
  • kinectpowerpoint.codeplex.com is that what your referencing? I had to google it.

You should look at the link provide by greg duncan because it shows how to fix the runtime error with sdk beta 2 and also make sure the codeplex project page has updated to beta 2.

I would check out my kinectmultipoint.codeplex.com project because im trying to get it to work correctly with mousemischief by emulating multiple mouse so you would just need a gesture api and  the you would have multiple users in powerpoint doing gestures and speech recoginition.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:30 PM