_PageStart.vbhtml running twice? RRS feed

• Question

• User2142930101 posted

It appears that my _PageStart is running twice. I added a logging feature to this page and I expect it to log once/page but I see two entries listed. I've tried moving this to _SiteLayout and the same thing happens. If I move the logging to home.vbhtml it runs once. Does anyone know why this is happening?

To complicate matters, if I move _PageStart out of my root folder and into 'test_folder' then it runs once for the associated pages in test_folder.

Thank you.

Friday, August 3, 2018 2:59 PM

All replies

• User283571144 posted

Hi johnnyg24,

According to your description, I couldn't directly find the reason why the page start running twice.

Could you please tell me which version of the web page you have used? razor page2?

If you could post more details information, it will be more easily for us to find the reason and reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Brando

Monday, August 6, 2018 9:06 AM
  • User2142930101 posted

Hi Brando, 

I was able to log a little more info about what is triggering this twice (sometimes more) and found that any broken link is triggering _PageStart all over again. I'm not sure why this would happen except that maybe my custom errors page is being called during the request?

Monday, August 6, 2018 2:31 PM