SSAS Tabular Upgrade 1103 to 1200 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed a SSAS tabular cube using sql server 2014 with 1103 compatibility level.

Now I want to upgrade it to 1200 compatibility and deploy it on AZURE.

I am getting error while upgrade.

Regards,

Mukul

Monday, October 29, 2018 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Mukul pratag sengar,

What's the full error message you got?

If you are using SSAS 2014, you are not able to upgrade to 1200 compatibility mode. 1200 compatibility mode is supported by SQL Server that starts from SSAS 2016 Tabular model.

See: Supported compatibility levels by version

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang 

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 2:10 AM
  • Hi Zhang,

Upgrade is failing When I am trying to deploy the project developed with 1103 compatibility on Azure.

Azure Analysis Server databases support only CompatibilityLevel 1200 or higher.

Regards,

Mukul

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:42 AM
  • Hi Mukul Pratap sengar,

What's the error message?

Please make sure your workspace server is correct.

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang 

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:00 AM