Warning1:There are updated custom wrappers available for the following referenced components: Microsoft.Office.Core ,Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel ,VBIDE._ RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a form application that it calls Excel form in it. The form works with no problem in XP (32bit OS). I have one 64bit machine that Windows7 is installed on it. When I run the same project in this one, using Visual C#, it issues a warning like:

Warning 1 There are updated custom wrappers available for the following referenced components: Microsoft.Office.Core ,Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel ,VBIDE. 

It builds the code fine (ofcourse with the above warning) but it crashes during compilation time. There is no other warning or error. Just simply won't compile. The Office installed is Pro 2007 and is installed fully on this machine the same as the XP machine.

It would be appreciate if someone could help me figure out what can be wrong and how I can fix it.

Thank you very much.

Red

Saturday, June 12, 2010 5:26 PM

All replies

• HI

When you install office you need to install the interop assembly of office with the installation. You may choose Full office installation and it will install the assembly. 

Hope this help.

Aharoun

Cheers! Aharoun Baalan
    Saturday, September 11, 2010 7:20 PM
  • I had the same warning. I double clicked on it. It asked that it will update wrappers. I confirmed it and the warning has gone. I hope you get rid if it that easily.

RSS Facebook Youtube Twitter Linkedin

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 6:33 AM