Trouble deploying Cloud Business Apps project to Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a world of trouble deploying a Cloud Business App for Office 365.  I watched many videos and it all seems so easy but when I try to do the same things I get lots of errors and problems.  So far I was able to fix an SSL issue by adding the localhost cert to my trusted certificates (why I had to do this manually, no idea.) But I get this error below and the deployment fails (I think...it really isn't easy to understand what is going on here) but oddly enough eventually I can see the page...but the app fails to deploy correctly to Office 365.  Yes I know how to add URLs to the local intranet zone but it doesn't fix the problem. 

Some visual studio features may not work during debugging becasue the site https://localhost is nto currently in the local intranet security zone

AND

attempted to access an unloaded appdomain

The also doesn't appear to be ANY support forums for Cloud Business Apps and Google/Bing searches come up really short on any topics related to this technology.  Has this already been abandoned by Microsoft?  If there are forums on this topic, then I can't seem to find them...and I'm pretty good and finding stuff...any advice or help appreciated. Also, don't ask me to set a breakpoint or something silly to that end. I am just creating a really basic App and failing miserably. This should be easy!

Another update, now I get another meaningless error when deploying after following some simple steps to build the form page and deploying.  Again this needs to be easy...

Google and Bing fail to find any relevant errors that I could dig up on "failed to load model" etc.

• Edited by Hikmer Friday, May 22, 2015 5:19 PM more
    Friday, May 22, 2015 4:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Hikmer,

According to the error message, it can't give valuable information to troubleshoot.

If this issue is related to your VS environment or Office 365 account, it's recommended to start with sign up for an Office 365 Developer Site, create a simple to application to test it with your office. More information: How Do I: Build and Deploy My First Cloud Business App on Office 365

hope it helps.

With regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Friday, May 29, 2015 2:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Sunday, May 31, 2015 12:48 PM
    Monday, May 25, 2015 9:18 AM