none
Issue facing while exporting MPP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

While i am trying to export MPP, i am facing the following Issue ,,instead of assigned dates,  the start date of the first record it is taking as default start date. Finish date it is taking based on duration from that start date

jo

Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi jo,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Would you please clarify the scenario of expert MPP first? It will make more sense if you can provide some code for further research.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 14, 2012 1:53 AM
  • Hi Tom, 

We are using mpxj, and also we are saving mpxj file , it will be great if u provide me some code to open that mpxj file. 

jo

Friday, December 14, 2012 4:45 AM
  • Hi jo,

MPXJ is out of my ability, I will involve some experts into your thread to see whether they can help you. There might be some time delay, appreciate for you patience.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 17, 2012 4:54 AM
  • Hi,

Could you let me know how you export the mpp file, and how does this relate with VSTO?

If you're calling Project Object model API Project.ExportAsFixedFormat, Please share code snippet so that I can reproduce the problem.  To share a solution, http://skydrive.com is ideal.

Thanks.

Forrest Guo | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to manager

Monday, December 17, 2012 10:50 AM