none
Micorsoft .Net Framework error! RRS feed

• Question

• Basically recently I've been getting an error message when my computer starts up. It says that "microsoft .net framework unhandled exception has occurred". To be honest it's not the only issue I've had with start-up programmes - this starts up and for some reason my computer is told to search for "My Documents", so when I log in I get a message saying "cannot find C:/Documents". That's been sorted now. But as I add it all up, I think I may have a virus. I've done a scan and nothing's been found proper, only a few minor issues. But I still get the .Net Framework error. Here's the details:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:80
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
       at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String method, String data)
       at update.Main.Send(String url)
       at update.Main.CheckForCommands_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3615 (GDR.050727-3600)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    update
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version:
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Application%20Data/update/Bot/1.0.0.0/jusched.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3614 (GDR.050727-3600)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Deployment
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Management
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on
    Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you have set some restore points, you can attempt to restore your OS to a previous state and try it again.

About OS version, you can right click My Computer and select ‘Properties’.

In addition, I recommend that you should check whether or not some add-ins was installed on your side. It’s probably something else infected OS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Larcolais

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Friday, December 24, 2010 5:48 AM
    Thursday, December 23, 2010 3:30 AM

All replies

• Bump? :)
    Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:39 AM
  • Bump again? LMAO!

Sorry for being a pain...

Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:41 AM
  • Again, sorry but I'd really like some help with this. I asked on another forum and they automatically directed me to this site.
    Monday, December 20, 2010 12:54 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please check whether some add-ins were installed on your machine or not?

In addition, did you delete some registry’s key or others?

From your description, it looks that your OS might be corrupted.

On the other hand, you can download .NET Framework Verification Tool to verify whether all versions of .NET Framework were installed correctly on your machine or not.

Download here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/10/13/8999004.aspx

Best Regards,

Larcolais

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:04 AM
  • OMG thanks for getting back to me :).

I've only had problems since I had updates of some sort :-/. Is there a way to restore the computer back to the way it was before?

If not, can you tell me how to check the OS please? :)

xxxxxx

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:31 AM
  • Hi,

If you have set some restore points, you can attempt to restore your OS to a previous state and try it again.

About OS version, you can right click My Computer and select ‘Properties’.

In addition, I recommend that you should check whether or not some add-ins was installed on your side. It’s probably something else infected OS.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Larcolais

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]

• Marked as answer by Larcolais Gong Friday, December 24, 2010 5:48 AM
    Thursday, December 23, 2010 3:30 AM
  • Hello again :). Okay problems have been getting worse. For some reason now, when I leave my PC for a length of time and the screensaver appears; I shake the mouse and I get a glimmer of the desktop and then it just goes black. There's no way to get it back :-/. I really think there's an error with my PC, but I don't know how to find out what it is. As for System Restore, there are no restore dates past December and the one in bold is the day I last restarted the PC.
    Sunday, December 26, 2010 12:52 AM