none
Error as "Falied to import the ActiveX control. Please ensure it is properly registered." inside Windows Form Designer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I always get the error as as "Falied to import the ActiveX control. Please ensure it is properly registered." when I try to embed the Microsoft Office SpreadSheet 11.0 ActiveX control from the Toolbox to Windows From with VS 2005 Bate2. I have added the Excell Reference to the library. But each time when I want to add a spreadsheet to the userform I get this error message.

In the reference list I see a yellow warning before AxOWC11. In the warning message stood: "The reference component AxOWC11 could not be found."

But if I I try to embed the Microsoft Office SpreadSheet 11.0 ActiveX control from the Toolbox in VS2003, it is working fine w/o error. 

How to register this component properly?

My configuration : VS2005 Beta2 Team Edition. Office 2003 SP1 full installation. office PIA2003 is installed. And I also installed the Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components.

Anyone knows how to solve it? I really have a headache for it. Thank you very much here.

LANDDIS

Friday, July 1, 2005 2:19 AM

Answers

All replies