none
Xbox Live Sign In Issues - Unhandled Xbox veto, Error Code: 0x8015dc12" RRS feed

• Question

• Hey! 

I'm trying to build my game for UWP via Unity and the creators program. But when I'm building the example scene "SignInAndProfile" and launch it on my Xbox One, it won't login. It throws me the following error:

(Xbox Services flat C API return error code -1000 with message "Provider error: Unhandled Xbox veto, Error Code: 0x8015dc12")
       at Microsoft.Xbox.Services.Client.TaskYieldInstruction.get_keepWaiting()
       at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
       at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.$Invoke1InvokeMoveNext(Int64 instance, Int64* args)
       at UnityEngine.Internal.$MethodUtility.InvokeMethod(Int64 instance, Int64* args, IntPtr method) 
    (Filename: <Unknown> Line: 0)

Even though men testing on my Windows 10 device, it works completely fine. And I have already tripple-checked the Sandbox ID all the places I could think of. 

I have also tried with both Unity 2017 and 2018, and XboxLive.unitypackage 1804 and 1711.

Any help would gladly be appreciated.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 7:51 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the tips. I double checked all of the above steps and it was all setup correctly to my knowledge, and it still didn't work.. 

But somehow I managed to get it working. In Unity, I switched from using Win10 SDK 10.0.17134.0 to 10.0.16299.0. So I downgraded, and now it seems to work whenever I use the example scene to sign in. Also I had to of course add the 

<uap:SupportedUsers>multiple</uap:SupportedUsers>
    under the <Properties> tag in the package.appxmanifest.xml which comes with the solution. 

Thanks anyways! 
    • Marked as answer by Spankey103 Tuesday, June 5, 2018 10:41 PM
    Tuesday, June 5, 2018 10:41 PM

All replies