how to judge with textbox value has been changed RRS feed

• Question

• In my one form that display one user's information, and there are many controls such as textbox and picbox, combobox.

when I edit one of them and then update to Database, how I could know which value has been changed such as name or phone or picture or others and update them to database, especially the pic. I do not want to update all information every time.

thank you very much.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:57 AM

All replies

• Hi qing__,

>>when I edit one of them and then update to Database, how I could know which value has been changed such as name or phone or picture or others and update them to database, especially the pic.

Then you should have some logic in your code to compare previous value and current value. Since the issue is not related to SQL Server, I’d suggest you post it into corresponding forum for better response.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 8, 2017 5:50 AM
  • it is winform, please help me to move it :)
    Thursday, June 8, 2017 6:25 AM