none
Exchange Web Service is Supported For Exchange2007_SP3 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to get inbox folder informations using EWS.

ExchangeService service = new ExchangeService(ExchangeVersion.Exchange2007_SP1);**//Here Exchange2007_SP3 version not coming.Only(Exchange2007_SP1,Exchange2010,Exchange2010_SP1,Exchange2010_SP2) are available**
     service.Credentials = new WebCredentials(UserName, Password, DomainName);
     service.Url = new Uri("HTTPS://" + ServerName + "/EWS/Exchange.asmx");
     Folder rootfolder = Folder.Bind(service, WellKnownFolderName.Inbox);**//Error Arises**
     foreach (Folder folder in rootfolder.FindFolders(new FolderView(int.MaxValue)))
     {
     }

I am Getting Error : The Client Access Server version does not match the accessed resource's Mailbox Server version. Use AutoDiscover with the address of the resource being accessed to determine the correct URL to use to access the specified resource.

If i use autodiscover service , For that to error arises.

service.AutodiscoverUrl("adminuser@Domain.com",RedirectionUrlValidationCallback);

I am Getting Error : 

Autodiscover Service Could not be located.

Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:50 AM

All replies

• The problem you have is to do with the different versions your running between you CAS and Mailbox Role servers have a read of http://blogs.msdn.com/b/exchangedev/archive/2013/04/09/what-s-new-for-ews-in-exchange-2010-sp3.aspx

The Import part is "In versions of Exchange earlier than Exchange 2010 SP3, the Client Access server version has to match the Mailbox server version."

So for your code to work you need to check the version of Exchange that the server the is hosting the Mailbox is running. The you need to direct you request through a CAS that has the same version.

The RequestVersion doesn't matter eg 2007_SP1 will work against any Exchange Server up to 2013. (BTW there is no schema version for 2007 SP2 or SP3 you just use 2007_SP1)

Cheers
    Glen

Friday, May 31, 2013 10:23 AM