none
How to delete an OfficeTable or column using Office.js RRS feed

• Question

• Is there away to delete an officeTable after binding to it?  I want to do this grammatically through office.js.  If not is there a way to delete a column from an office Table?  I know their is a an add column function but i have an issue where the columns change on every data get.  If there is no way to remove a column then is it possible to remove the entire table and add it back again with the new column headers? I want to add it to a fixed location in the excel workbook and not wherever the user has clicked. 
    Friday, August 14, 2015 3:25 PM

Answers

• Hi DanW.net,

>>Is there away to delete an officeTable after binding to it?<<

We can release the table binding object via Bindings.releaseByIdAsync, however we are not able to delete the whole table in Excle. We can delete the table data instead of table header.

I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below if you want the Office add-ins to support remove column or the whole table feature:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 17, 2015 8:01 AM