go to top row of the grid RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. May I know how to go to the top row or first record of the grid. I have 5 records in a grid and when I go that page with the grid, the cursor goes to the last row and I can not see all the five rows at once unless I scroll up. Thank you.

Saturday, May 16, 2020 4:11 AM

All replies

• Go top in the table or cursor, the grid will follow.

You might create a cursor and append to it or insert the 5 records. Well, the last step should be to go top when you create the records, fill in the records. When you create a cursor by SQL-Select into cursor you will be at top, if you create it with INSERT-SQLs or APPEND, you will be at the last record. And the grid then shows the last record in first row or even no record.

Bye, Olaf.

Saturday, May 16, 2020 5:49 AM
  • Use :

GO TOP

or (If data has fetched into grid through cursor)

GO TOP IN ( Grid.RecordSource )
    Grid.Refresh()
    Saturday, May 16, 2020 11:17 AM
  • Thank you so much.

God bless you

Rolly

Monday, May 18, 2020 11:20 PM
  • Hi rollymilitar,

If your question has been answered then please click the "Mark as Answer" Link at the bottom of the correct post(s), so that it will help other members to find the solution quickly if they face a similar issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:08 AM