Need help in Editing blood pressure value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to edit my blood pressre measurement. I have got my blood pressure collection. I have binded the collection to one grid. So I need to get the particular item for edit. How can I get the particular item’s value from HV. I tried to access the particular item by its unique guid. I have used the below code to get it. But am getting access denied exception in the "objRecordItem " highlighted in the below section.

//To get the blood pressure collection

HealthRecordSearcher searcher = this.PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.CreateSearcher();

HealthRecordFilter filter = new HealthRecordFilter(BloodPressure.TypeId);

searcher.Filters.Add(filter);

HealthRecordItemCollection items = searcher.GetMatchingItems()[0];

//Trying to get the particular item

HealthRecordAccessor objHealthRecordAccessor = new HealthRecordAccessor(PersonInfo.ApplicationConnection, items[1].Key.Id);

HealthRecordItem objRecordItem = objHealthRecordAccessor.GetItem(items[1].Key.Id, HealthRecordItemSections.All);

Can anyone guide me in this scenario

Thanks

Sathya N

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:43 AM

Answers

•  

Try the following Code

HealthRecordItem item = (Page as HealthServicePage).PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.GetItem(items[1].Key.Id, HealthRecordItemSections.All);

Let me know if it works..

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:46 PM