none
Simple Access Template RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have not used access for years and looking for a really simple DB.

All the DB needs to do is input the number of products a buyer purchases on a particular visit.

Following a time period the user can select a specific buyer from a group of buyers and select how much of each product they purchased for the day and print out a report that states the quantity purchased.

Buyers may purchase many types of product and may come back multiple times in this period.

This is really all it needs to do at the moment, I have been trying in Excel, however cannot filter by buyer.

Assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Thursday, September 24, 2015 10:59 AM

Answers

• I suggest you explore the various built-in and online templates available from within Access when you create a new database... There will likely be something that is close to want you want that can be modified. 

If you are using a recent version of Access, you might also look at the Application Parts tool, available on the Create ribbon.

If you have no experience with Access, there a number of good self-help books available. If you think your needs might grow to be more complex, there are professionals who can help.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 9:57 PM