none
Autofill number count in column C by date from column B and Country Code in Column A (counting country code by date from 01 to 99 RRS feed

• Question

• Autofill number count in column C by date from column B and Country Code in Column A (counting country code by date from 01 to 99

I need to have a country code in Column A using a drop down I have been able to get that.

I need to have an auto date fill in Column B when entering data in Column A and I have been able to do that.

I need to have an auto counter of country code and by date that counts how many times a country on that day recurs in the column line by line or row by row.

from 1 to 99 per country.

I have a formula on Column D but would also prefer it in VBA area so that no one could erase it.. to take all three of these and consolidate them into what I call a unique RA number for example below. Note that the SW drop down comes from sheet 2 column B and that the auto date in B sheet one is VBA but the other is a formula on the top of the sheet..I would like all of column C and D in VBA all the way down the column forever as is the autodate in B. Hope that makes sense as I am new to VBA but can not find anyone that made a code to take a code in Column A and counted it related to a date per day. Maybe this is simple for you but..can find it oh and I need it like yesterday..no pressure ; )

SW     23July2013    01      SW-23July2013-01

SW     23July2013     02     SW-23July2013-02

AK      23July2013     01     AK-23July2013-01

SW     24July2013     01     SW24July2013-01

Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:53 PM