public static void Main()
            {
                string s = "5+3+2+7";
                Console.WriteLine(new DataTable().Compute(s,null));
            }

Monday, December 10, 2012 7:15 PM
  • Hi member,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Please take a look at this code plex sample: http://calculator.codeplex.com/ 

It used to be called Calculator.NET. As the name indicates, this is an calculator project. The difference from Windows Caculator is that it supports expression calculation, which can greatly improve user experience. 

Now, I rename it as CalcEngine to provide great features like expression calculation, variable list and data provider. This library will be useful in financial system, which needs calculation very frequently.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 10, 2012 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi member,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Please take a look at this code plex sample: http://calculator.codeplex.com/ 

It used to be called Calculator.NET. As the name indicates, this is an calculator project. The difference from Windows Caculator is that it supports expression calculation, which can greatly improve user experience. 

Now, I rename it as CalcEngine to provide great features like expression calculation, variable list and data provider. This library will be useful in financial system, which needs calculation very frequently.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, December 10, 2012 9:02 AM
  •    

This works.

public static void Main()
            {
                string s = "5+3+2+7";
                Console.WriteLine(new DataTable().Compute(s,null));
            }

Monday, December 10, 2012 7:15 PM