Image Zooming doesnot working with phonegap on windows phone 8.1

Question

• I have a staic image of google map.when i click the image  ,i want pop up the image and then only i want to zoom the image.The image is samll,when i click it it must be come out of the div tag and the zoom.But it doesnot work properly in android and windows.

If anyone have any idea.How to do it in windows phone 8.1?
    Please give me solution
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:29 AM

Answers

• We're not PhoneGap experts on this forum.  You may want to find a Phonegap forum to ask this question.  
    I'd help with doing this in C# but you're talking about div tags which aren't in C# but HTML apps.  

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:09 PM

All replies

• We're not PhoneGap experts on this forum.  You may want to find a Phonegap forum to ask this question.  
    I'd help with doing this in C# but you're talking about div tags which aren't in C# but HTML apps.  

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:09 PM
  • Besides Matt's suggestion, http://community.phonegap.com/ for your information.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:14 AM