none
Error in Lookup table RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When i click the cancel button of Lookup table the following error is getting displayed....I am not able to view the current session and workflow....Anyone help me please....The log file contains following error

Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: '1' is not a valid value for 'index'.\n\nStack:\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.StartWorkflowByIndex(Int32 index)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.doLookupCommand()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.toolBar_ButtonClick(Object sender, ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)

Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Vimal,

Please download Customer Care Framework 2005 (.NET 2.0) from MSDN.

You have to log into MSDN at subscriber level.

Go to MSDN at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx.

Go to MSDN VL Subscriber Download MSDN Universal Downloads and Product Keys link which is located in on the right side of the website under My MSDN Subscription.

In the left pane expand the Servers node and you should see Customer Care Framework 2005 (.NET 2.0)  there.

If you are having trouble finding it this means that the MSDN site is not recognizing you as a subscriber. In that case shut down your browser and try again.

Natalia

Friday, December 22, 2006 1:41 AM
  • Hi Natalia,

Thank you very much for your reply... I already have the CCF package...I have got agent desktop screen also...In the agent desktop, when i try to add new customer using Lookup table am getting the following error...Please help me

Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Information: Starting... Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop
     Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: Failed to connect to the web server.  Please verify that you can connect to the web server.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.\n\nStack:\n   at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.SetActiveSession(Guid sessionID)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Sessions.AddSession(String name, Int32 callID, Object customer)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.AddSession(CustomerRecord customer, CallClassProvider call)
     Customer Care Framework 2005 - Agent Desktop: Error: An error has occurred while clicking the toolbar button.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: '1' is not a valid value for 'index'.\n\nStack:\n   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.WorkFlowControl.WorkFlowControl.StartWorkflowByIndex(Int32 index)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.doLookupCommand()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.Desktop.toolBar_ButtonClick(Object sender, ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs e)

Friday, December 22, 2006 8:54 AM
  • Hi Vimal,

I realize that you already have CCF however do you have .NET 2.0 version? If you do not please get it and work with that one instead.

It looks like your web server is not working. You are having a setup issue. Please work through the deployment guide and check that everything is in order.

Natalia

Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:58 PM
  • Vimal,

Did you get this resolved?

thanks!
    Matt B.

Friday, January 5, 2007 4:31 PM