Infopath 2013 read only error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have multiple users that can open a xml file on our sharepoint server ( which is hosted, I do not have any access except what is given, which is limited) using any version of InfoPath other than 2013. ( 2007, 2010). I have a user on a surface pro 3, with office 2013 that CAN access files as expected if she logs on to any other machine but the one she has ( which is 2013 version) and has no problem editing. If she tries to use her 2013 version it opens as read only. I verified this with my own log on at her machine with same results... So I am fairly certain it is not a sharepoint issue but a InfoPath 2013 issue. Anyone had this issue and what was fix?

( she has windows 8 on the surface pro, but others with w8 and InfoPath 2010 have no issues)

Please help! I am at my wits end

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 12:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please elaborate on your points like

I have multiple users that can open a xml file on our Sharepoint server? XML file you are referring the InfoPath form or submitted record?

If it is only to one user and on particular machine, please Re-install the InfoPath program to check if it can work or reinstall the whole office package again.

KRISHANA KUMAR

SharePoint Architect

Mosstechnet-kk.com

Please click "Mark As Answer" if this post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:55 AM