Is the forum dead!!!!?????? RRS feed

• Question

• Over at the side it says that the highest anwerer is vincent with 5 answers in 30 days, and the highest Microsoft Answerer is Trevor Taylor with 2 Answers in 30 days.   2 answers in 30 days?   either this forum is dead or there is a bug.   Also, I have posted a question regarding services for Arduino type boards in several of these forums and weeks have gone by without any answer.  Is there a new forum or something?
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:58 PM

Answers

• I've been on leave for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, the person who was to fill in for me has had problems with his account.

I posted a response to an Arduino question just a little while ago. As I noted in my response, I was waiting to see if anyone in the community answered. There is no support in RDS itself, so you would have to write your own services. I thought that maybe somebody had already done this, but it appears that this is not the case. Looks like this is your chance! :-)

Trevor

• Marked as answer by James.India Friday, March 19, 2010 9:17 PM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 2:02 AM
  • glad to have you back!!!
    • Marked as answer by James.India Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:35 AM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 9:17 PM

All replies

• I've been on leave for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, the person who was to fill in for me has had problems with his account.

I posted a response to an Arduino question just a little while ago. As I noted in my response, I was waiting to see if anyone in the community answered. There is no support in RDS itself, so you would have to write your own services. I thought that maybe somebody had already done this, but it appears that this is not the case. Looks like this is your chance! :-)

Trevor

• Marked as answer by James.India Friday, March 19, 2010 9:17 PM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 2:02 AM
  • glad to have you back!!!
    • Marked as answer by James.India Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:35 AM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 9:17 PM