How to collapse listview items and refresh the listview without showing empty spaces of collapsed items ?

Question

• Im really struggling with this because after collapsing selected items the listview is left with empty spaces, how can i remove those spaces ?

19karabo91

Monday, September 15, 2014 10:54 AM

Answers

• ListView and GridView have an identically-sized space for every item in the list, even if the item is collapsed.  You'll have to actually remove the item from the list in order to get rid of the space.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, September 15, 2014 12:23 PM

All replies

• ListView and GridView have an identically-sized space for every item in the list, even if the item is collapsed.  You'll have to actually remove the item from the list in order to get rid of the space.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, September 15, 2014 12:23 PM
  • ok thanks 

19karabo91

Monday, September 15, 2014 12:30 PM