After installing Blue Poison can't refresh or reinstall

Question

• I've installed WDP on my C/drive deleting all my old system (original Windows 7 home premium) and content .However i was so happy to play with Metro that my enthusiasm exceeded the damage!Till I downloaded "Blue Poison"...terrible!Now I'm a criminal and all is lost!I can't acces my administrator settings for refreshing or reinstalling anything....only cry:my wonderful new ultrabook aspire i7 1830 T bought 3 month ago in USA is dead! Help me ,Please!

Thursday, December 15, 2011 8:58 PM

Answers

• gipi48,

I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer of your device and get a copy of your original Operating System to reinstall on your machine.

Thanks,

Chris
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:41 PM
  • I would recommend that you do not use Blue Poison under any circumstances. The features that Blue Poison unlocks are blocked for a reason - they may cause problems at this point or crash your system. Features unlocked by Blue Poison may be incomplete, broken, or, in your case, have the potential to crash your entire computer. I strongly recommend against using Blue Poison and all software like it.

• Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Saturday, December 17, 2011 8:28 PM
    • Marked as answer by gipi48 Sunday, December 18, 2011 7:54 AM
    • Edited by WindowsVista567 Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:39 PM Corrected typo in "blocked"
    Friday, December 16, 2011 1:04 AM

All replies

• gipi48,

I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer of your device and get a copy of your original Operating System to reinstall on your machine.

Thanks,

Chris
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:41 PM
  • Alredy done, i'm waiting for recovery disk! thank,Chris!
    gino piarulli +393357876262 via san gottardo 5 Sarzana 19038 Italy
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:14 PM
  • gipi48,

Thanks,

Chris

gipi48,

Thanks,

gino piarulli +393357876262 via san gottardo 5 Sarzana 19038 Italy
    Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:15 PM
  • I would recommend that you do not use Blue Poison under any circumstances. The features that Blue Poison unlocks are blocked for a reason - they may cause problems at this point or crash your system. Features unlocked by Blue Poison may be incomplete, broken, or, in your case, have the potential to crash your entire computer. I strongly recommend against using Blue Poison and all software like it.

• Proposed as answer by Andre.Ziegler Saturday, December 17, 2011 8:28 PM
    • Marked as answer by gipi48 Sunday, December 18, 2011 7:54 AM
    • Edited by WindowsVista567 Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:39 PM Corrected typo in "blocked"
    Friday, December 16, 2011 1:04 AM