none
Virtual PC for evaluating/testing development tools and methodologies? RRS feed

• Question

• Not sure if this the correct forum for this question, but I wasn't able to determine where it belongs. Is there an image of a development environment that you can download and install on a pc so that you can evaluate and learn about Microsoft architecture, development tools/platforms for .net, Sharepoint, BI tools, etc.? I'm don't know if the Virtual PC is what supports this or is just a way to set up such an environment with software you already have licenses for. I just want to be able to play around with and learn about the latest technology. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
    Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:20 PM

All replies

• Hello there,

Please use the latest technology and skills in a real time software projects and apply all the latest technologies, methodology , tools etcs in a right way.   Consider on the job learning. Consider your time rightly used and your effort benefits the concerned person. Here two parties are benefited ie yourself and concerned person.

Please do use your time wisely.

Regards,

phijo mathew philip

PHIJO MP

Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:57 AM
  • Good advice if you have the opportunity to use the technology outside your realm of experience at work, but given I want to learn something beyond what I have the opportunity to work with in order to move beyond what I am doing now, it's not helpful.
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:04 PM
  • Hello there,

My boss and big boss have given me an opportunity to learn and work in the new technologies. I am very grateful to concerned people for giving a unique opportunity to learn and grow. For any new opportunity, you need to fight and prove you’re wroth enough to learn on the job ie you involving new software projects that use new technologies from Microsoft. 

My advice please do try to create opportunity for yourself to involve yourself in new software projects with latest technologies rather than simply learning new technologies that you are doing for sake of learning. Real time learning of new software technologies have a lot of difference , friend.

All the best.

Ne jamais sous-estimer la puissance de l'intelligence humaine

Regards,

Phijo Mathew Philip.

PHIJO MP
    Friday, October 1, 2010 6:16 AM