none
Office Add-in not showing in My Organization and My Add-in. Showing only in Shared Folder. RRS feed

• Question

• I am developing Office Add-In for word document. I have published in SharePoint app catalog. My Add-In only showing in Shared Folder and not showing in My Organization and My Add-in. Any expert kindly help me to show Add-In in My Organization and My Add-in
    Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you see this post for  Publish an add-in to an add-in catalog ? 

The article mentioned:

"Content and task pane add-ins in this catalog are now available from the Office Add-ins dialog box. To access them, choose My Add-ins on the Insert tab, and then choose MY ORGANIZATION."

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by Ahsan Javid Thursday, August 30, 2018 3:24 PM
    Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:10 AM
  • Hi,

For your issue which Office Add-in not showing in "My Organization", did you resolved your issue? Is there any new progress now? Look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you see this post for  Publish an add-in to an add-in catalog ? 

The article mentioned:

"Content and task pane add-ins in this catalog are now available from the Office Add-ins dialog box. To access them, choose My Add-ins on the Insert tab, and then choose MY ORGANIZATION."

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Simon

Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:10 AM
  • Hi,

For your issue which Office Add-in not showing in "My Organization", did you resolved your issue? Is there any new progress now? Look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Simon

Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:08 AM
  •  Hi Simon,

Sorry for late reply. your answer is very helpful for me. now its working fine 100% as i need.

Thank you very much :) 
    Thursday, August 30, 2018 3:26 PM