none
Project does not update Actual Work and Actual Cost when Project is published via PSI or CSOM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Project does not update Actual Work and Actual Cost in MSP_EpmTaskByDay_ODATAView and also PWA when Project is published via CSOM.

The Actuals do get updated in MPP but doesn't get updated in SQL and PWA. I have tried to Waiting for each Queue job to finish but it didn't resolve the issue.

The only way I am able to get the actuals into SQL and PWA is by republishing the Project either via MPP or PSI or CSOM which is very weird. Any suggestions why this is happening only via code?

Regards

Agasthya

agasthya

Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:46 PM

All replies

• Hey Agasthya, Can you please explain how you got it working through CSOM in reference to below statement?

The only way I am able to get the actuals into SQL and PWA is by republishing the Project either via MPP or PSI or CSOM

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:30 AM
  • Hi Strayan,

I was able to figure out my issue and fix my code to get the data into MSP_EpmTaskByDay_ODATAView.

The problem was with the project not being able to Accept Status Updates before publish due to which it wasn't reflecting the data in table. So I just had to write a method to Accept Status approvals and then publish.

Regards

agasthya

agasthya

Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:59 AM
  • Hi Agasthya,

I have a question.

Were you able to Accept Status approvals ? if yes then using PSI or CSOM ?

I am able to submit Status Updates using CSOM but not able to Accept Status Approvals as i dont see method to accept status approvals using CSOM.

Microsoft also clearly mentioned that right now CSOM doesn't support accepting status approvals.

Regards,

Sunil G.

Thursday, May 3, 2018 4:25 PM
  • Hi Sunil

I had used PSI for Status Approval.

Regards

Agasthya

agasthya

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:05 AM