none
getaddrinfo failed with error 11003

Question

• Hello,

Winsock function  getaddrinfo fails intermittently with error 11003 [A non-recoverable error occurred during a database lookup] for localhost. This is happening in windows 2012. Could you please let me know the reason why intermittently  fails. Any body  help please..

Regards,

Nirmal.

Friday, September 16, 2016 4:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Nirmal Barik,

This forum is discussing Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

According to your description, please share us more information about your issue, such as which type project you created in Visual Studio, and when this issue occurred?

I have found a similar issue in the following thread, I hope this may be helpful for you:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/39860c3c-1993-43c2-b241-083017e8533d/sql-server-connection-issue?forum=sqldataaccess

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 19, 2016 9:35 AM