Private listing not found RRS feed

• Question

• I just had a Private Listing Submission approved. I wanted to have the submission private to test the apps installation before publicly publishing. I created a new Group, with me being the only member, but when I click on the private URL, it does find the listing. How can I view my Private Listing? I must have missed a step. 
    Tuesday, February 5, 2019 4:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Glad to know that you could see the list. 

Now, you had submitted your app for private distribution right? You choose a group as private audience for test right? So the app is available for these customers. Now the question is that do you set a price for your app? If so, then these customers need to purchase for the app so that they could download the app.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by realsol31 Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:57 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Well, it confused me. You had created a new Group for private audience right? In the new group, you are the only member. What do you mean by "when I click on the private URL, it does find the listing."  You could not found the new group when you choose private audience?

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 8:21 AM
  • Thank you for responding. This is my first app and apparently, I got excited. Today, I am able to see the listing but the Trial is not available, only customer option is to purchase. Do I need to resubmit again even though they approved the trial version in the submission?
    Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:35 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to know that you could see the list. 

Now, you had submitted your app for private distribution right? You choose a group as private audience for test right? So the app is available for these customers. Now the question is that do you set a price for your app? If so, then these customers need to purchase for the app so that they could download the app.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by realsol31 Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:57 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:38 AM
  • Thank you. I guess that makes sense.
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:58 AM