none
Azure Storage Explorer -- updating table entities

Question

• I can query/view table entities just fine. If I double click on one and edit any of the fields, the 'Update' button becomes enabled. If I click the Update button, it disables.  However, the entity edit is never committed.  

I can delete entities with no trouble. 

Using the August release on Windows 10.

Am I missing something? 

Mark Grinols, Avalon Team

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

We are checking on the query and would get back to you soon on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Vikranth S
    Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:58 PM
  • Hi - I am running into the same problem. I have the same - august release on windows 10; and editing entities doesn't seem to commit them. For now, I've uninstalled the latest one, and gone back to 0.7, where it works again. 
    • Edited by YogeshwarS Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:05 AM Better clarity
    Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:52 AM
  • Hi Mark,

Thanks for your time and patience!

This is an ongoing issue which we have already submitted the query on this. This issue occurs due to the Microsoft Update; This issue which is going to be fixed in upcoming update (i.e Update may be released in September).

Alternatively, you may try to edit the Boolean field to enable editing of the entity.

Regards,
    Sumanth BM

Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:23 PM
  • Having the very same issue :-(.. Any more concrete details about the update date? Thank you!
    Wednesday, September 7, 2016 6:46 AM
  • Hello,

Install the updated version (0.8.5) of  Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer to fix this issue.

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And Vote as Helpful.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016 12:27 PM