Issues with images not viewable in IE 11 and updated template text code that reverts back to original text RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon.  I am attempting to update a template to create a new website in MS Expression Web 4.  However, the issues that I seem to be having are:

• new logo image not see when browsing with IE 11 only; seen in other browsers
    • when updating the text of the template's accordion slider, only one section remains edited while the other sections revert back to their original text in all browsers.

The templates I am using came with the class I attended for MS Expression Web 4, and this is my first time seeing these types of issues.  Any idea what might be causing such issues?

Monday, November 10, 2014 5:32 PM

All replies

• We don't know what kind of template you are talking about.  A DWT created in EW?  Something you purchased?

Regardless, whichever answer it is, you must provide links to the published pages for us to try and figure out anything having to do with something displaying, or not, in a browser.

Give us a link (or several), and tell us exactly what you see, and what you expect to see, with precise examples: Where on the page, what text, what images, etc.

Monday, November 10, 2014 6:27 PM