none
CRM Adapter Error - Exception ::SerializedForm RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

When I try to create a contact using CRM Adapter though Biztalk , i get the following Error..

Exception :: 0x80040203 :: serializedForm ::    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BizTalkAdapter.CrmService2007.CrmService.Execute(Request Request)
       at Microsoft.Crm.BizTalkAdapter.Runtime.SendToCrm.CreateDynamicEntity(EntityAttributesValidationResult attributeValidationResult, String entityName)

I have looked at some of the suggestions as below,

"The error code 0x80040203 means that a primary key of the entity is not set or there is a mandatory element whose value is missing in the entity."

But I dont need to pass the primarykey (contactid) while creating a contact ? apart from that I am passing all the mandatory fields too ..

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

http://biztalkguide.blogspot.com/ Please mark as answer if this solved the issue.Thanks
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 4:13 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Check first the date/time field and set it as below, then please provide information about the versions of Biztalk, CRM etc.

The same error occurred for other customer because of the below information, please let me know if that filed is already set to “true”

The IsNull = "true" was being set, but there was not a valid date/time value.

Set the IsNull value to true, and also passed in a valid date/time value.

Best Regards, Imelda
    Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:10 PM