none
Missing cortana? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a raspberry pi3 with touchscreen and last build of windows10 iot. I remember that some months agoo i have the choice to start cortana at boot. Now this option seems missing.

What is the problem?

Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:55 PM

All replies

• Hello Acquistapace,

The Cortana feature is deprecated in 1809 release. You can refer to the feature list here.

In the release note of build 17134, it said.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 12, 2018 6:21 AM
  • I signed up but " Microsoft will reach out to select partners for next steps". This means that currently i cannot do anything with cortana and i'll have to wait lot of time to start with it? Considering that i'm developing only a personal project and not a commercial project..what i have to do?

Friday, October 12, 2018 7:22 AM
  • Hello Acquistapace,

In-box Cortana feature is deprecated. You could use Cortana SDK which is provided by Microsoft Cortana to develop their products for OEMs. Here is the link for more information. 

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 15, 2018 1:02 AM
  • And if you not affiliated with an OEM? SOL?

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:48 PM