WM6.5:Bottom Toolbar items only 5 RRS feed

• Question

• I developed an application in Wm6.0 and deployed it to HP iPAQ. At the bottom screen it always had one menu bar and a tool bar side by side. The menu has 2 icons namely--Actions and GoTo. Just beside this, we have a toolbar with 4 Icons. We click these icons to go to differnet screens. When I moved my application to Wm6.5 with Motorola MC55, the bottom bar now holds only 5 items. 2 from the menu bar and 3 Icons from the tool bar. The toolbar items are toolbar buttons where we added the icons/images. We click these buttons to navigate different screens or forms. On new Motorola PDA, the buttons are taking larger width thus showing only 3 buttons. How can I see all my 5 buttons in the tool bar beside the 2 menu items. Or is it by default that WM6.5 will show only 5 items. If I rmove the Menu bar, the tool bar then shows up 5 items. So it is always 5 items in total. The application uses VS2008 .net 3.5. Thanks.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:05 PM

Answers

• A mí me está sucediendo exactamente los mismo podrían apoyarnos con una solución para esta problemática. Se los agradezco de antemano cualquier sugerencia.

• Marked as answer by syedripon Monday, December 12, 2011 3:24 PM
    Thursday, January 20, 2011 1:04 AM