none
C++ compiler location

Question

• I am running Windows 10. I have downloaded Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 and am wondering where is the compiler? I need to place it where Matlab can find it so I can run a tool that needs C++ in Matlab. Thanks!
    Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Regulus2,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

For this issue, please make sure that you have installed the visual C++ tools:

And then you will find it under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin

As Brain said.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:29 AM

All replies

• I am running Windows 10. I have downloaded Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 and am wondering where is the compiler? I need to place it where Matlab can find it so I can run a tool that needs C++ in Matlab. Thanks!

Typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:41 PM
  • Hi Regulus2,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

For this issue, please make sure that you have installed the visual C++ tools:

And then you will find it under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin

As Brain said.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:29 AM