none
How to add Active Directory name Space in Visual studio 2015?

Question

• How to add Active Directory name Space in Visual studio 2015 for users authentication purpose. I am new asp.net development.
    Monday, February 27, 2017 1:19 PM

Answers

• Hi libra_ali786,

Please refer to the following screenshot:

Please remember to mark my reply if it help you resolved your doubts. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by libra_ali786 Tuesday, February 28, 2017 8:08 AM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:50 AM

All replies

• Hi libra_ali786,

According to your description, I could not understand your issue clearly. What’s your meaning, whether you issue is related to Visual Studio or ASP.NET development. Please describe your question clearly.

Please remember to mark any useful answers from the following link, which could be helpful for others who have the same issue as yours.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/ea5749ba-bd2c-4f71-a88e-f2918b16841d/unable-to-find-console-application-in-visual-studio-2015-under-c?forum=visualstudiogeneral

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:54 AM
  • Sorry for the inconvinece. I am developing the a program which my users should authenticate by active directory. I am using Visual studion 2015 and i did not find to include the namespace "using System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory"

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:33 AM
  • Hi libra_ali786,

Please refer to the following screenshot:

Please remember to mark my reply if it help you resolved your doubts. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by libra_ali786 Tuesday, February 28, 2017 8:08 AM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:50 AM