none
outlaying parcel maps on bing maps RRS feed

• Question

• hello some give a hand. been used to outlaying parcel maps on Google maps which is a bit easy it only involves changing files to kml format, how is possible to overlay parcel maps on bing maps given that i currently have the original shp. files for the tax-key maps of the county. thank you. currently trying to outlay parcel maps for Hawaii counties. My boss requires parcels to be outlined on my bing map outs. thank you.

• Edited by Ricky_Brundritt Monday, August 4, 2014 3:21 PM Removing the HTML mark-up
    Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:21 PM

Answers

• There are several different ways to do this, it really depends on how large your data is. One option is to turn the shapefile into a tile layer. This will give you the best performance. Another option, if the data isn't that large is to store it in the Bing Spatial Data Services and then load the data directly on top of the map as interactive shapes.

If you email me at ricky_brundritt at Hotmail.com I can provide some additional assistance with this.

http://rbrundritt.wordpress.com

• Proposed as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:06 AM
    • Marked as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:06 AM
    Monday, August 4, 2014 3:24 PM