How to put bottom border on header row of a table in 2008 R2? RRS feed

• Question

• User345637616 posted

In SSRS 2005 I could select the header row of a table and in the properties window, expand the BorderStyle property and type Solid in the Bottom property and I would get a border at the bottom of the row containing my column headers.  In SSRS 2008 I cannot do this.  If I select the header row, the BorderColor, BorderStyle and BorderWidth properties do nothing when you expand them.  If you try typing into them you get an error:  "Property is not valid."  So I selected the header textbox for one column and tried adding the bottom border to it, thinking that I might have to set each column individually, but the border does not appear for that column heading.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Monday, December 13, 2010 2:12 PM

Answers

• User1471008070 posted

Hi,

There is no reason for this issue, in SSRS2005, we could reset  BorderColor, BorderStyle and BorderWidth properties, in SSRS 2008 or SSRS 2008 R2, w could also reset these properties, please make sure the value must be between '0.25pt' and '20pt' for BorderWidth, otherwise it will jump out an error just like you said.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Challen Fu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:33 AM