none
Windows Validation *unable to service request* - preventing downloads RRS feed

• Question

• I have been trying to download latest versions of MDAC and ADO - whenever I click on the 'continue' button to perform the required Windows Validation - I am getting :"we're sorry we are unable to service your request"

I saw a forum response stating there have been issues since December and requested that new threads be opened to report problems. 

Is there anyway to bypass the validation or another place to get the latest versions of MDAC and ADO?  I cannot continue with my project without these downloads.. 

I have Windows XP Professional SPII

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:14 PM

Answers

• Hello Cindy-

We had a production issue on the Download Center this morning that caused the error you were experiencing. The problem has since been resolved, so you should be able to download the files now if you have not done so already. Please feel free to reply if you continue to encounter any issues.

Thanks.

Scott Laird (MSFT)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:00 AM

All replies

• Where specifically are you trying to access the download (a URL and/or repro steps would be great).

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:11 PM
  • Hello Cindy-

We had a production issue on the Download Center this morning that caused the error you were experiencing. The problem has since been resolved, so you should be able to download the files now if you have not done so already. Please feel free to reply if you continue to encounter any issues.

Thanks.

Scott Laird (MSFT)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:00 AM