none
ODBC Adapter Schema generation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Every one , 

I have a question about the steps on Schema generation for ODBC connection using Biz talk Schema generation Wizard.

I have a task to communicate with CADatacom server using the SQL scripts , we do not have stored procedure . Is it possible for me to generate schemas using the SQL script option while selecting the type of statement , and then providing the Statement . 

I was able to generate the schemas for same using the Constant search parameters . However I need to perform the same task uisng a variable,

Example of the query: Select a.Fname,a.Lname, b.Id from Customer a, Process b where a.ID = B.id  and a.Fname= "parameter";

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 3:28 PM

Answers

All replies

• Try @myParamName.
    • Marked as answer by Brijeshp2007 Friday, April 7, 2017 5:25 PM
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 4:09 PM
  • Tried @parameter  and the Query Created schema but it doesn't send the request to Data com server , only Blank request sent  
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 5:46 PM
  • Can you explain a little more what you mean by 'doesn't send request' or 'blank request'?

Is there anything in the Event Log?

Thursday, April 6, 2017 12:17 PM
  • Its ok , seems like the Query I was trying was in MS access Format and I needed to change in to MS SQL syntax, everything is working fine now . Thanks 
    Friday, April 7, 2017 5:25 PM