Expression Web RRS feed

• Question

• In my Expression web suite I've lost the CSS attributes under the CSS tash pane tab on the left side of the design platform but I can't retrieve the attributes.  I even tried reinstalling the Expression web CD and the attributes still didn't come back.  Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to retrieve those attributes under the CSS attribute task pane tab on the left side of the design format?
    Roosevelt Thommas
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 9:40 PM

All replies

• Please delete your other post.  There is no need to ask the same question twice.

Clarification:  "tash pane"?  I assume you mean "task pane".

Now, what do you mean by "lost the CSS attributes"?

There is a CSS Properties pane.  It shows Applied Rules and CSS Properties for an element that is selected, and is blank otherwise.  Is this what you are talking about? 

If not, please be clearer.

Thursday, November 4, 2010 9:54 PM
  • Open a page that has a style section or a style sheet applied and click in design view.

Expression Web MVP
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:15 PM
  • Thank you KathyW2, in my last post I made a type error.  You are correct it is the CSS properties task pane.  From the very start of my using expression web, I have always thought that those properties were under the CSS tab permanently, are you saying that CSS properties tab is blank until I select one of those properties from some where else?
    Roosevelt Thommas
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:29 PM