none
Unity Xbox Live Plug-in Connected Storage (reconnect) Issue RRS feed

• Question

• 

Hello,

I'm using connected storage to save my game data. I'm using Microsoft Unity Xbox Live Plug-in, and everything seems to be working and saving on the game first load. My issue happens after I close my game a reopen it,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something correctly or not. During the start of my game, I have the playing login into the game, and then I initialize the connected storage just like in the example. After its connected, then I am loading the save data and then load the next scene. This seems to work when the is opened when booted up. Everything loads and reads past saved data as expected, but my issue happens after I close the game and then reopen it. I'm getting errors when its connecting / initializing. Image below.

It looks like its returning the user null string. I have posted on their forms but no reply. I wanted to see if any other users of this plug-in or does anyone else have any suggestions on how to fix this issue.

For simple testing, I'm using the example project from GitHub if anyone wants to review or test the code. The error happens both in the example ad in my game project. 

My game is part of Xbox Live Creators Program and not a managed game.

I'm using Unity 2018.3.6f1 and my setting below.

Thanks,

John

John Lisenby developer of My PC Playbook

• Edited by John Lisenby Jr Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:19 AM Game Managed type
    Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:13 AM