How do the custom command line scaffolding with the custom control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I have seen there is a scaffolding command line tool (dotnet aspnet-codegenerator) available to add the controller and views in the ASP.NET Core project. As of now I am developing the Scaffolding UI for my control as like default ASP.NET Core Scaffold UI which is we can use this in the inside of the Visual Studio. I want to scaffold my controls for my customers as like command line which is scaffold outside of the Visual Studio. I have checked the dotnet aspnet-codegenerator in the below link, this only add the edit, delete,etc... view files only. I want to add my custom view files with my code snippet of my controls in the core project. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/fundamentals/tools/dotnet-aspnet-codegenerator

Is there any way to develop the custom scaffolding command line.? Please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Ganesan Rengasamy.

Monday, June 15, 2020 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi

Any suggestion for this?

Thanks,

Ganesan Rengasamy.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:54 AM
  • Hi Ganesan Rengasamy,

I am afraid that you can't get the results you want at this stage. Maybe you can try to contact to Rick Anderson who makes this tool.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 8:59 AM