Example chrome: , roblox-player: , zoom: , steam:

appname:args

Please Help Me :(

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:01 PM

All replies

• Hi KFK_Wolf,

Thank you for posting here.

Is your application a website?

You want to bookmark the browser, right?

Please check the link below, which mentions the way to add bookmarks to different browsers through code.

Adding bookmark to web browser from external applications

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 3:02 AM
  • Hi KFK_Wolf,

Thank you for posting here.

Is your application a website?

You want to bookmark the browser, right?

Please check the link below, which mentions the way to add bookmarks to different browsers through code.

Adding bookmark to web browser from external applications

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sorry But I Need X:

And My Application Codded With C# (DLLs Coded With C++)

İs Not Web Application

I Need X: To Start Application

İf You Have Skype Write Your Search Box To Skype: Or You Have Roblox Write Your Search Box To roblox-player: Or You Have Zoom Write Your Search Box To zoom:

And Go To Url

Web Browser Start Skype

[I Need Start My Application With WebSite I Need Start Application With AppName: On WebBrowser]

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 11:46 AM
  • Hi,

Are you developing a browser using windows forms or WPF?

When I type Skype in the search box, do you want it to open the Skype website or the Skype software on my machine?

I'm still not sure what you mean, can you explain it in detail, it would be better if there were some pictures for me to understand.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:58 AM
  • Hi,

Are you developing a browser using windows forms or WPF?

When I type Skype in the search box, do you want it to open the Skype website or the Skype software on my machine?

I'm still not sure what you mean, can you explain it in detail, it would be better if there were some pictures for me to understand.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support

Windows Alias

Command Prompt,Windows Explorer,Run Dialog(Win + R) And More Know Other Applications (Zoom(zoom:),Roblox(roblox-player:),Skype(skype:)....

I Codded Similator To "Zoom Or Skype" And I Need To WebSite Open

I Have WebSite And I Need Start My Similator To "Zoom Or Skype" Application With Args

Other Applications Add Alias And Start Alias But I Not Mean Create Or Delete Alias

I Searched Very Long But I Not Find :(

I  Need Start My Windows Application With Args On My WebSite

Other Applications Add Alias Example Skype Add Alias skype:

İf You Write WebBrowser Search Bar Or Command Prompt Or Run Dialog(Win + R) Or Explorer And Press Enter

This Applications Started

Example Write skype: And Press Enter (if you have skype if you not have skype is not working)

I'm sorry for giving little information :(

Please Help Me

• Edited by KFK_Wolf Friday, September 18, 2020 6:05 PM
    Friday, September 18, 2020 6:05 PM
  • Hi KFK_Wolf,

There is a way to retrieve the software and installation path on a machine.

string registry_key = @"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall";
                using (RegistryKey key = Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey(registry_key))
                {
                    foreach (string subkey_name in key.GetSubKeyNames())
                    {
                        using (RegistryKey subkey = key.OpenSubKey(subkey_name))
                        {
                            Console.WriteLine(subkey.GetValue("DisplayName"));
                            Console.WriteLine(subkey.GetValue("InstallLocation"));
                        }
                    }
                }

You can judge whether there is this software in the current machine based on the name entered by the user, and then use Process to start it.

Launching an application (.EXE) from C#?

Hope this could be helpful.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support

Monday, September 21, 2020 8:12 AM