none
How can i make multiple xml files by using one stored procedure in SQL RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I have a task where i have to make multiple xml files by using stored procedure. My task is to group table data for each employee and make xml file for each employee...i mean i have table where all employees details for what he had spend on..and then h likes the claim for the expense...so i need to seperate each employee expense and then make one xml file and send this to SAP RFC using Biztalk Server 2006 Orchestration and get one voucher number...

My problem is how should i approach to get different xml for each employee...so that i can park this xml to RFC...

Guys pls comment on this problem of mine..

Many Thanks

Sandeep

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:40 PM

Answers

• Sandeep,

Return the full record set to an orchestration and iterate through each employee node with a loop. Inside the loop, assign the current employee record to a single-employee message and send it to your destiantion. If you do a search on SQL Adapter Debatch Messages you should be able to dig up some examples.

Sid

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:05 PM

All replies

• Sandeep,

Return the full record set to an orchestration and iterate through each employee node with a loop. Inside the loop, assign the current employee record to a single-employee message and send it to your destiantion. If you do a search on SQL Adapter Debatch Messages you should be able to dig up some examples.

Sid

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 3:05 PM
  • Sandeep, you could also debatch within the Receive Pipeline of your SQL Port, which will pass individual rows as messages.

You could then apply a map to these messages within the port itself.

Be sure to check out the BizTalk SDK and the BizTalk Samples as there's some great stuff there.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 3:30 PM