Data conflict screen but your value and the server value are the same RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Lightswitch application that continually throws a data conflict error where there is no error.

My problem is a bit different from others I've seen where the data conflict screen doesn't indicate the field where the data conflict exists... my problem is that the field where the data conflict screen says the conflict exists doesn't have an error.  When I use the drop-down to show the conflict, both the "your value" and the "server value" are the same.

The field is "Category" and it is outlined in Red on the data conflict screen.  There is a drop-down to the right and when clicked it shows "Your value" and "Server value" as both containing "unassigned" which is exactly what the field should contain.  There are no other fields indicated with the red boarder and no other fields have a drop-down to show "Your value" and "Server value".

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Since I can't reproduce your issue on my side, you could provide me with your scenario below.

I think you could also collect some information, we will determine the source of those kinds of errors you may encounter.

Reference:

How to Get a Stack Trace in LightSwitch

hope it helps.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 9:30 AM